Four Corners Ministries bases its ministry on the following statements of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 &4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man is a free gift of God’s grace alone and not by works. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit results in repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ alone. Jesus is the only way to salvation. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15.
© 2015 Four Corners Ministries