FCM exists to serve children and families in Africa. With every project that we launch, we are hoping that the hearts of people will be touched and individuals will be moved to participate in meeting the needs of hurting people in Africa.
We believe that all we have comes from God and we give it out of His hand (1 Chronicles 29:14b, Dutch paraphrase).
We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
- We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors that is actively involved in the ministry. Our Board meets to establish policies, approve budgets, and review operational results and ministry accomplishments.
- Our financials are reviewed annually by an independent accounting firm.
- All Board members and employees are required to abide by a conflict of interest policy that encourages high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Our fund-raising efforts clearly identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied, and we ensure that donations received are used for those specific purposes.
- We protect the privacy of our donors by not marketing our mailing list.
- We post our reviewed financial statements on our website annually.
Please click the following link for a copy of our 990 Form:
Please click the following link to view our 2013 Financial Statement: